Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodbye Arlington


It is official. LG, Mama, and Dada are moving to Ashburn, Virginia. We have enjoyed our time in Arlington (7 years) but we have outgrown our home so we are moving to the suburbs.

This blog is going to stay put but will not be updated. I will leave it as a resource for Arlington parents. If you happen to live in or around Ashburn, VA, I have good news! I will be starting a Get Out of the House (Ashburn, VA) blog soon. LG and Mama will have lots of new places to explore and new classes to take!

If you have another blog or website that provides helpful information to Arlington county parents, please feel free to leave the link in the comments section.

Thank you for reading about our adventures. We hope that we have helped you find some fun ways to Get Out of the House!

2 comments:

Djam said...

I was happy to find this blog today but it last until I read your last post.

We are (M, D and LB) new in Arlington and kind of in search of activities for our kid (yes, "Get out of house!" is exactly for us). I believe we will find a lot of useful tips from your previous posts.

Thanks for blogging, I am sure people in Ashburn will enjoy your new blog.

Scott Ertl, Elementary School Counselor said...

For a complete list of Arlington summer camps, be sure to visit: www.ArlingtonSummerCamps.org

Map of Parks