901 S. George Mason Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22204
This newly renovated playground reminds me of Lacey Woods, which is a very good thing. We always have a great time at Lacey Woods. The equipment here is very similar as is the shaded playground space. I doubt LG will want to stop at Doctor's Run again now that she knows this playground exists just a few blocks away.
- Swings ~ bucket, regular, and tire!
- Slides ~ small, tall, covered, and even two metal slides (watch out in hot weather)
- Playhouse, well actually it is a train but it has a table with benches.
- Multiple window openings below climbing equipment
- Zip line (that is best description I can come up with)
- Street Parking
- Water Fountains
- Creek with wooden bridge
- Large field
- Picnic Pavillion